February 6, 2013

Haskell Weekly News: Issue 257

Welcome to issue 257 of the HWN, an issue covering crowd-sourced bits of information about Haskell from around the web. This issue covers the week of January 27 to February 02, 2013.

Quotes of the Week

  • shachaf: Everyone forgets about Agda Lovelace, the first constructivist.
  • applicative: I have my new ghc and am reinstalling my feeble world
  • wuttf: My world is starting to feel like isToyLanguage x = x /= Haskell
  • PenguinOfDoom: Being enlightened gentlemen, we split all programming languages into two groups, sucks and doesn't-suck and put all of them into the first group.
  • Taneb: lens has got to be the only library with more contributors than people who know how it works
  • shachaf: I like to put all my application's modules under GHC.* That's because I use the GHC API, and I want them not to conflict.

Top Reddit Stories

Top StackOverflow Questions

Until next time,
+Daniel Santa Cruz

No comments: