February 4, 2015

Haskell Weekly News: Issue 316

Welcome to issue 316 of the HWN, an issue covering crowd-sourced bits of information about Haskell from around the web. This issue covers from January 18 to 31, 2015

After doing more than 150 of these, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to take a permanent break from HWN. I realize that "we could do better", and have something a bit more edited than a collection of links, and some quotes. I wish I had more time to devote to such endeavor, but my time is currently being taken up by trying to help my 1 year old explore her little world.

If you'd like to be the one to continue the long tradition of HWN, drop me a line.

Thanks for following along for the last 3 years!

Quotes of the Week

  • johnw: "Sir, what weapon did the assailant use against you?" "All I know is that it was done in IO, officer."
  • monochrom: $ can't buy you love, but it can buy you function application
  • hiptobecubic: benzrf, well sure. I'm not suggesting that lens has actually left any operators available for anything

Top Reddit Stories

Top StackOverflow Questions

Until next time,
+Daniel Santa Cruz

No comments: